Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reap what you sew (Another fine product of public school I'm sure)

I finally had the chance to catch up on the Sarah Palin e-mail fiasco. If you'd like a synopsis from the horses mouth, click here for a piece from Michelle Malkin.

First, I'd like to thank the perp for setting the record straight. Secondly, I hope they give him a nice cozy mattress in an 8'x10' concrete box for aspiring white collar criminals. Coming forward will make it much easier for investigators to apprehend, although, I've no doubt the Secret Service will be most proficient in their daily tasks as they protect and serve. Welcome to the bigs 'rubico'. Your life will change forever from this day forward. I trust it was all worth it.

Please tell me how typical liberals can be so devoid of common sense? The poor saps can't even act properly in their efforts at criminality. Unfortunately, should the unthinkable actually happen and Sen. Obama is elected, I'm sure he'll find it in himself to grant this schmuck a pardon.

Have we nurtured an entire generation that can't tell the simple difference between right and wrong or good and evil and complete disrespect for the law? Where have parents gone wrong? How do these children grow up with such a sense of self-righteousness that no silly federal law is going to stop them from finding that skeleton in Gov. Palin's closet?

If you dig real deep, you'll find products of public schooling. The days of 'political-correctness' have finally caught up with us as we reap exactly what we've sewn. Twelve years of sensitivity training in a controlled environment under the control of the democrats. I'm sure this poor schmuck figured if he was just open and honest about what he's done, his 'classmates' would accept his apology and ignore the fact a federal crime has been committed.

Sen. Obama, tell me please, does this schmuck represent the kind of people running your campaign?

No comments: